HOME for all CALL of DUTY PLAYERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God I love drunks!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

God I love drunks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: God I love drunks!!!!   God I love drunks!!!! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am

Ok so I was at this bar with acouple of my buddies the other night having a few, ok maybe it was more then a few!! Anyways I decided to take off before I got to sloppy. So I'm heading out to my car and I see someone in my drivers seat I'm like wtf !!!! So I thought I was about to get into a fight with this fucker trying to steal my car . I get up to my car and my drivers door is open and I'm about to pull this person out of my car and at the last sec I see it's a young lady. So I stop myself and I'm watching her try to start my car with her keys lol and by the way she had no shirt on just a bra so I started to laugh . Then she realized that I was right beside her so I asked her if she need some help. Lol she was like yeah I can't get my car started the key won't turn and I'm lmfao#######sorry fucktards my phone is fucking up so im finishing this up on the computer####### so i asked her if she was sure that this was her car, she said yes im sure don't you think i would know my own car i said yeah but sorry to say this is my car and she started to get upset and started to cry she wasnt believein me so i was trying to show her that this is my car i set off my alarm locked and unlock my car with my key chain!!!!!! that did nothing to her but just made her mad as fuck so this little 90 to 100 pound girl was trying to fight me it was funny as fuck so some guy grabbed her and she's just was elbowing the fuck out of this guy!!!!!!! im sorry but that had to be the funniest shit ive seen in awhile so i wanted to share it with you fucktards!!!! L8
Back to top Go down
I_FN-KILLDYOU
NoobTuber
NoobTuber
I_FN-KILLDYOU

PostSubject: Your Gay   God I love drunks!!!! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 pm

And who you callin a fucktard?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God I love drunks!!!!   God I love drunks!!!! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 pm

everyone!!!!!! i call all my friends fucktards!!!!!!! everyone should know im just kidding with them!!!!! Ok well maybe not everyone would of known that !!!! So my bad !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God I love drunks!!!!   God I love drunks!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

God I love drunks!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOME for all CALL of DUTY PLAYERS :: Humor-
Jump to: